Sliding Door parts

A landlord from Winter Park, CO says:
Looking to secure this door by using a key to gain entrance. As you noticed there is no inner working. Looking for the handles - inside and outside, inner guts, With a key access to the outside and thumb lever on the inside.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5181.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5183.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5184.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5185.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-5187.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The inner mechanism you've referenced is called the mortise. We sell many, many different kinds, but the bad news is that I cannot verify what you have without seeing the original as a reference. All I can do is offer my best guess.

Looking at the design of the space available, I would say our 82-226 or 82-227 are promising options. Review their dimensions and see how well the hole spacing matches your existing setup.

As for the handle set and key lock, I recommend our 82-030 and 82-310, both of which are compatible with the aforementioned mortises.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.