Sliding Glass Door Handle with Latch

A home owner from Torrance, California says:
Would you kindly help me identify the parts? The handle broke from its metal plate and there are no part numbers. The parts were made in New Zealand. The outside handle is curvy. The metal plate the outside handle is secured to is about 6 1/2 inches tall. The inside handle is a little over 6 1/2 inches tall and resembles a backwards "C" in the picture. I left the latch at home, but is a simple latch that utilizes an up and down motion to secure or open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Handle.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your handle set appears to be a match for our 82-080 . Please look it over and let me know if you agree.

Also note that if your handle snapped off then you may have an issue with your rollers or track. Make sure to thoroughly clean and lubricate both your track and rollers and ensure that there is no damage or wear. A patio glass door should open very easily and with just a gentle touch. 

A home owner from Torrance, California says:
Thank you for getting back to me. I would like to order this part. Can you explain if I can do this through your company? Also, the rollers on the sliding back door have not worked for some time. Do you know what type of repairperson I would contact?

Thank you so much.

Kathy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you may place an order for this product directly on our site at your convenience. 

As for the rollers, there are many, many different options. We may very well have a match but that would require seeing photos of the original assembly removed from the door, which can be quite the project.

If you wanted to move forward on that, please remove the roller from the door and show us a clear picture of the back end, sides, and top. I can then check our inventory to see if we have a match.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.