Sliding Glass Door Latch Set with LATCH CENTERED on Door

A handy person from North Fort Myers, FL says:
Dear Swisco People,

Please identify a replacement LOCK & HANDLE for me.

Info on handle "Pat. 3390557 US RD 1968 CAN" (see picture).

My main thing I would like is ... for the LATCH to be CENTERED on the door (as shown in pictures).

- The door is 1 1/8" thick (see picture).
- The latch should end up approx. 5/8" in from door side (see picture).

I do Not need a Key for it.

I tried the standard latches from local stores, and the Latch does not end up being centered (the Latch ends up very close to the side of the cut out in the door).

Also, not shown in my pictures is, we had a HANDLE attached to the Latch, using the 2 screws that hold the Latch Set together. It broke off from ware. A wooden or white cast handle/pull would be fine.

Thank you very much, Larry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_E.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_D.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_C.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_B.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_A.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the dimensions of our 82-002 handle set, as well as the 88-002 wooden or 88-009 metal pull. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from North Fort Myers, FL says:
Hi,

2 Important follow-up questions ...

(1) Do you have this Latch in White, Beige or Chrome?

(2) The latch should end up approx. 5/8" in from door side (see 3rd picture). You responded to me to "compare the dimensions" but I do not see those dimensions specified anywhere in the "82-002" product? Can you please measure your product and let me know?

Thank you, Larry
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the non-keyed 82-002 is only available in black but the keyed 82-002WK is offered in white. 

I'll attach the dimensions from our product page below. As long as the hole spacing and width of the assembly match up to yours, you should be good to go. 

Alternate image for 82-002
Alternate image for 82-002
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.