Sliding Glass Door Needs New Lock

A friend from Tucson, Arizona says:
Hello,

I'm looking to get the parts (inside and out) needed for this sliding glass door. The inside mechanism is missing, so I'd need the whole kit and kaboodle. The door doesn't show a manufacturer's name, but here is what I see on the strip inside the door track:

Series: 3000
AAMA / NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97
SGD-R25-96X96
SGD-R30-96X82

Can you help, please? I need this fairly quickly.

Thank you!
Gwen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6034.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6036.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident we can supply this hardware for you, though looking at the damage on the side of the door there is a question as to whether our parts can install properly. That's not something we can help with, unfortunately, since it's part of the door frame itself.

Assuming that'd install without issue, I'd start by looking at our 82-035 handle set and 82-218 mortise. Carefully review our dimensions to ensure that everything matches up, especially the hole center spacing. Let me know if they differ in any way from the space you have available in your door.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.