Sliding Glass Door Roller

A home owner from Dewey Beach, DE says:
I need to replace part 81-018

I was inquiring to see if I can replace with part 81-149?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for considering us. Yes, the 81-149 and 81-018 are interchangeable.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)