Sliding Glass Door Rollers

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
I'm looking for replacement rollers for our sliding glass door. There is a label on the door: MFR: SIL-1 Series 5800.

According to the Ansderson website, the part number is 11-PR611C-SS. Would you be able to help me find these? Note that the SS in the part number is for stainless still, which is my preference.

Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Based on all the information you have provided, I believe our 81-156SS roller is the roller you are looking for. I would recommend just reconfirming your measurements to make sure they are compatible with ours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at