Sliding Glass Door outside lock

A quick learner from New Mexico says:
I would like to install an outside key lock on the pictured sliding glass door. There is 4" between the mounting holes but in as far as the recessed 'plugs' on the handle, the 1/4" holes are 1 7/8' apart but the cylinder hole is not in the center. Could you tell me which handle and locking assy I need to make this work? I would like it in white if possible. Thank you, Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0811.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0813.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slide handle.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Joe. We do carry the 82-315. This also has a hole spacing of 1-7/8" and should work in any of the top, center, or bottom position of your old handle, as needed. The video below will show you how.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.