Sliding Glass door latch

A home owner from Heaters West Virginia says:

I have a sliding glass door with a latch that has the following numbers on it.

Patent # 359 6954. Also Canadian Patent # 919213 Patented 1973. Any chance you may have one of these?

Ken

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I couldn't match any of these numbers to anything in our database. In order to help, I will need a clear picture of the latch in question. That will allow us to find something in our inventory that may work for you.

A home owner from Heaters West Virginia says:
Tom, while looking around your website, I found an 82-211, 3/4 inch latch. It matched all the
measurements. I ordered one and it has been shipped. I found another discussion also that was helpful.

Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, I'm glad you found something that works! 

We'd be happy to help you with any other follow up questions you may have in the future. Just let us know!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.