Sliding Mirror Door Part

A home owner from Humble, TX says:

The pictures are the sliding part of the doors, There is no rollers. Need a part that can replace the one in the pictures. It swivels back and forth, want to replace all 4 of them with a part that has rollers. The piece that screws to the door frame it is #6. Please advise as to what part you may have so I can replace them with. 

The piece that attaches to the inside of the frame is 1/2" wide

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like the old "K" guide. This unfortunately hasn't been made in a long time, but I've had other customers in the past report to me that our 23-079 works well as an alternative. look it over and see what you think.

Detail of 23-079
Detail of 23-079

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.