Sliding Mirror Door Top Guide

A handy person from san diego says:
Looking for this top guide on a large mirrored sliding closet door. Sorry not a great pic
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I recognize this guide. We used to see it a lot more often, but this is the first time I've come across it in a while. We used to call it a "K" guide, though I don't know if that was its official name.

Long story short, these aren't made anymore and there is no exact replacement on the market. The best match we have is our 23-079. I cannot guarantee this will work as a replacement, but it serves the same function. You may be able to find a way to get it to work on your older door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.