Sliding Mirrored closet door

A home owner from Illinois says:
I am having a hard time locating this part. My closet door is hanging off the track ok one side and this is the missing piece. Is there a similar part that would replace this, if not the exact same part you may have in stock? The part number is DSH-20121.
User submitted a photo of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The top roller that looks like it would work for you would be our 23-027. Please take a look and compare.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)