Sliding Patio Door Handle Needs Keeper

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you identify this door handle/latch? I need a keeper for it but wasn't able to find the handle/latch on your website. Unfortunately, the manufacture isn't identified anywhere on the doors (really odd?). This door previously a dog door affixed to the frame which I removed; the keeper is missing from the side rail, so the hook has nothing to hook into. There's another slider in the house - also no manufacturer - with this keeper (see below) but I didn't see it on your website either.

Although the doors do not identify a manufacturer, all the windows in the house identify Empire Pacific (EPI) as the manufacturer, so I am assuming the door is EPI as well?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220513_155602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_154919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_155216.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220512_155036.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (16).png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't carry the keeper shown in your photo but it looks like your door uses the 82-218 mortise lock. Take a look and compare the dimensions to confirm. If it's a match, see the three keepers we've related for you that are compatible with the 82-218 and see if the dimensions of one of these options could work for your door. Thanks for posting!

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.