Sliding Patio Door Hard to Open and Close

A quick learner from USA says:
My mom's sliding door is getting difficult to open and close (feels very heavy) so I would like to repair it. I think she had this door installed in the late 1970's.

My guess is that the rolling wheels need to be replaced so I watched a how to video from Swisco on how to remove the door. I'm not sure the bottom track just pops out on this version the same way that it does on your video.

I've attached a few photo's, perhaps you can identify the door type and if the door removal is the same or if there is a different video or set of instructions to remove the door.

Also, can you recommend the required parts to purchase from you for this repair?

Thanks very much for your help!
Door track
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what the problem may be. Looking at your picture, your aluminum patio doors should come out basically the same way as we show in our video. Start with the screen door, then the stationary outer door, then finally the sliding door. You will most likely need help removing the glass door because of its weight. Removing the rollers will be a little different, since your door is aluminum. It will have to come apart at the bottom by removing the corner screws in the frame. If you are still not comfortable with the repair, it might be best to contact a professional to do the job. It can be a pretty big project.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.