Sliding Patio Doors

A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Hi, I have three sliding patio doors that I am refinishing and need to replace the weatherstripping and threshold/door bottoms. The brand and model is unknown. There are no markings on the frame or between the panes. They were installed around 2004. Best guess is that the brand is either Far North or Pinecraft.

In case this helps, I am also refinishing and replacing the weather stripping on about 20 hinged casement windows and have identified the 58-055 almond as a suitable product.

Can you help identify all of the part #s?

Many thanks, Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0468.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0469.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0471.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2091.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2095.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I cannot, unfortunately. All weatherstripping pretty much looks the same while installed. In order to identify what you need, I ask you to remove a sample of each seal and show me a clear picture of their end profiles. Dimensions would also be helpful. The video below will go into more detail as to exactly what we need.

A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Sounds good, it may be about a week before I resurface with photos and dimensions of the various parts.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I totally understand. We'll be here when you need us.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.