Sliding Patio Doors weather stripping between the doors

A quick learner says:
Please provide pricing for the Sliding Patio Doors weather stripping between the doors for Peachtree manufacture.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4497.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4498.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot determine a replacement for you based on these photos. In order to help, I will need you to remove an undamaged sample and show me a clear picture of the end profile. The video below will clarify what I mean.

A quick learner says:
Hi. There is nothing (weather stripping) between the two sliding doors just an air gap. The previous home owner put the foam strip on outside shown in previous picture, just doesn't seal well and insects get through the foam strip to the air gap and into our home. Please recommend type of weathering to use between the doors to hold in the heat in our home and keep bugs out. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately, without the original seal to use as a reference, there isn't really anything that I can recommend with confidence. I don't know anything about your door, who made it, the size of the gap you need to fill, or even how the old weatherseal was meant to install. 

It does look like your door is wood; if so, you could consider something like the 58-169. This has a nail on flange, allowing you to adjust it to the best position possible before nailing it to the door. However please understand that this is an educated guess and that I cannot guarantee it will work for you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.