Sliding Screen Door Rollers

Home Owner from Saint Augustine Florida
Apr 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Maybe this is a PGT door

Looking for two screen slider rollers.

Would you have a match?

Thanks,

CharlesĀ 

034AB761-69E6-4305-A3B8-DF0F10CDC3D8 C72908EB-386F-4D22-A0F0-1F1AE41A504F A56FFB77-89EB-43CC-B96F-9B899D705C99
3 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2020 9:06 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting, Charles. We don't have a roller exactly like this, but we are looking into  it and hope to have an answer for you soon. Please bear with us a little longer.

Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 24, 2020 11:10 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello again, Charles. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find an exact match for this roller. The best match we could find was our 81-269, but the screw tab isn't straight like yours. 

What I recommend doing now is comparing the dimensions we show for this product to confirm that they all line up. Assuming that they do, it may still work regardless of the difference in tab design. If that still gets in the way, you could try to manually bend it up to match the orientation of the original.

I'm sorry that we couldn't provide a better replacement option.

Home Owner from Saint Augustine Florida
Apr 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Thank you.
I see it has metal rollers vs nylon rollers. Should that matter on a screen door?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 27, 2020 8:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

That might not come into play for many years, but in my experience you should opt for nylon wheels for a screen door. Screen doors aren't usually that heavy so there's no reason to go for metal, which can cause a little extra wear on the track itself.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts