Sliding Screen Door Top & Bottom Rollers

A handy person from Arlington, VA says:

I cannot find a manufacturer plate on these doors. They are from a building constructed around 1975. I need four of the upper wheels (with the "W" spring) and four of the lower wheels (JPEG IDs ending in -734 and -923).

I think the lower wheels also may have had a straight spring (shown in picture) to force the wheel down which snapped off when I removed it from the screen frame.

I am rehabbing an apartment for a new renter and it would be sweet if I can get these sliding screens moving easily again. I think the upper "W" spring roller is a pretty common part but I have seen nothing that looks like the bottom roller.

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide. -George

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your patience with us, George. The upper screen door wheel should be our 84-001. As for the bottom roller, our 84-002 should do the trick. This includes the flat spring. Look over both parts and let us know if you have any further questions. 

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.