Sliding Screen Door rollers

Handy Person from Wisconsin
Aug 15, 2019 7:41 am
I have a sliding screen door, unsure of manufacture, that needs two new rollers on the top of the door. There are two sets of holes on the top that are 4 1/2" apart that I assume are for the rollers? Would you have any idea what part would work for this? Sorry about the limited information. Thank You
3 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 20, 2019 10:49 am


We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see a picture of your roller removed from the door to recommend a replacement. Thank you!

Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Aug 20, 2019 11:31 am

I understand. Take a look at the 10-109 and 10-141 wheels. Some patio door manufacturers use these type for "top" hanging screen doors. See if this could be what you are looking for. If not send us some photos of the screen door showing the top of the door. Also include some photos of the sliding glass door then maybe we could better identify the parts needed.

Handy Person from Wisconsin
Aug 20, 2019 12:05 pm
That is the issue. The rollers were missing when I took old door off.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts