Sliding Screen Roller

A quick learner from Graham, NC says:

I ordered and received 84-007. They are just a bit too thick for my application, so that they will not slide into the door frame. That attached pictures give a pretty good comparison. My measured thickness is about 9/32" to 5/16". My rollers are 15/16" to 1" o.d.

What item number do you recommend?

May I exchange the ones received?

Many Thanks,

Pat

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen roller 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Roller 1.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Pat,

To my eye, your original roller looks like a close match to our 84-050 but you'll need to carefully compare the dimensions listed on our product page to your part to confirm that this will work for you. 

We do not have an exchange policy but you can return the incorrect rollers for a refund. You can review our return policy here. Thank you!

Casey,
Thanks for you assistance. From the diemnsions shown on this item, it appears to be too thick (or wide) for my application. I will get a picture of mine with dimensions and send it to you tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Pat
Profile picture of Casey

Sounds great, Pat. We will be here. 

I have taken all the measurements that I see listed for similar rollers and they are included.

I believe I may have found a matching roller, but would prefer that you come up with an independent opinion (not prejudiced by what I may think). Once you've done that, we can confirm or reconcile our opinions.

I would like to get an order placed today, if possible. 

Thanks,

Pat

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 1.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

Hello again,

These dimensions help a lot. With your dimensions in mind, take a look at our 84-095. This roller has the width you're looking for and still has the same style as your original roller. Let me know if you agree or have any other questions. Thank you!

I agree. That's the same one I had in mind.

Many Thanks for your patience and persistence.

Pat

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.