Sliding Window Concave Rollers

A handy person from Benicia, California says:
The attached photo's are from one roller that I removed from an unknown brand aluminum double pane window. The cabin was built in 1980 and the windows have no markings but appear to still be sealed properly. The smaller bathroom windows have two of the attached rollers (one roller each corner) while the larger windows have tandem rollers on each corner. Some rollers are brass other metal.

I think that it might be "Merzon sliding window roller 3/8 brass, your part number 87-180". Please advise what the correct part number is so that I can place the order.

Stan Muller
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you are correct. It does seem to match our 87-180 roller's dimensions. It's still a different style, but perhaps you could find a way to get it to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)