Sliding Window Rollers for bottom of window made by Wamock Hersey

A home owner from San Diego California 92126 says:
The windows are made by Wamock Hersey. They are sliding windows on a manufactured home (Hallmark) built around 1998. The windows are double paned. The bottom rollers are worn to the point that many of them need to be replaced. I have not been able to find an exact replacement for this Wamock Hersey window. This company makes wood burning stoves and fire proof doors. Not too much on replacement parts for their windows. I have more photos if you need me to send them to you. Any help that you can give me will certainly be appreciated.
Thanks Dan
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. Take a look at our 87-183 and see if that is the one you are looking for.
A home owner from California says:
The sliding window bottom half frame broke need a replacement of the window made by Warnock Hersey cant find the bottom half replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9718.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell replacement window sashes. You will need to contact the original maker of the window for a replacement sash or frame. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.