Sliding aluminum patio door

A quick learner from Canada says:
I require anew screen door... the bottom roller is broken
Acorn Series, 1200, CMHC no 6882
CGSB 82-GP-2A
Can I get a replacement screen in Canada or please ship me a new screen
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to our site. I've got bad news, then good news, then bad news, then good news again. Try to keep up.

Bad news: we don't sell any screen doors, so we can't replace yours.

Good news: you might not need to replace your door, if the only problem is the bottom roller.

Bad news: we don't have any distributors in your area.

Good news: we sell all our parts online, we have no minimum order size, and we ship conveniently to Canada, so we can still get the parts to you.

We'd love to match your part to something in our catalog, so you can place an online order, because we likely have rollers to replace yours. Is there any reason a new roller wouldn't fix your problem? Can you remove a roller from the bottom of the door and send us a photo?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.