Sliding aluminum screen door latch needed

Landlord from Macomb Michigan
Apr 26, 2024 3:07 pm
My latest tenant vandalized my Aluminum patio screen door latch and I am in need of a replacement. I have no manufacturer of any indication or a part number except the crown logo on the latch housing mounted to the sliding screen door.

I only have the plastic latch without any inner workings. It is only 1 piece which is mounted on the inside of the residence and no mountings of any kind on the outside door.

Please help in identifying a suitable replacement for me.

I can provide a few more detailed pictures and measurements if required.

Thank you
sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle keeper sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle
5 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm
I have provided additional photos to my original inquiry.
sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle sliding screen door handle
4 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 2:34 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We have a handful of handles similar to what you show here. The best match will depend on dimensions, however. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? 

Apr 29, 2024 9:22 pm
Installation holes are 3 inches on center
Bracket height is 3-3/4 inches
Bracket width is 2 inches

Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 9:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for confirming. Take a look at the handles we've related for you on this page. They all measure 3" on the installation hole centers but you'll want to review the rest of the specifications to see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts