Sliding deck door handle

A home owner from Suffield, Ct says:
There is a number listed on the inside that reads - 1195 1 and 1195 2
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 82-002K Sliding Handle Set w/ Keyed Lock to start. Carefully review the dimensions listed on the product page, and let us know if you think this could replace your old part.

A home owner from Suffield, Ct says:
Hi Bob,

I did look at 82-002K. When I measured the distance between the center of the installation holes, I come up with 6 1/2. Does that 1/8 difference mean it won't work? Or perhaps I'm not measuring exact enough.

If I ordered the part and it wan't right, is it returnable.

Thanks,
Barbara
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Barbara, I personally think the hole spacing should align, but of course this is just from looking at the photos. These center-to-center distances can be a bit tricky to eyeball, especially when it's a matter of X/8" or even less. I think you'll be fine, but if by some chance your old handle set had an unusual hole configuration, yes, you can return it to us within 30 days. See our return policy here.

How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.