Sliding door assembly (double glass panel)

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
I am looking to replace sliding door assembly. Please look at the attached photos of the broken part and let me know the matching part number.

User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Zoran. I believe this roller is from Capitol manufacturer, and I believe it's no longer being made. You may be able to use our 81-090 as a replacement, but you will need to compare it to your dimensions to see if they match. Also take a look at the 81-007, that may be another possibility.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)