Sliding door hardware set

A home owner from Alabama says:
I?m in need of complete hardware door handle set that fits the 300 series Reliabilt Sliding Glass door purchased from Lowes.

Would you happen to have what I need in stock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There's a good chance that we will, but I don't know what you have now. In order to make a recommendation, I will need photos of your current hardware so that we can match it up to something in our catalog.

Thank you, that's my issue I have, I can get the Sliding Patio door from Lowe's it's a customer return with no hardware for $200 or a brand new one for 748. I was wanting to get the 200 door and buy the hardware from Swisco. Is there anything else I could supply you with ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We need some kind of reference to know what will work on that door. Photos are the only way to do it; if it had no original hardware, then we at least need to see the holes where they installed. I also need you to measure those holes' spacings and tell me what you get. I can't guarantee we can find a match for you, but it's at least something.

Ok, thank you, I will be picking the door up today.
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.