Sliding Door Hardware

A contractor from Yardley, PA says:

I received order but the size was incorrect. The attached photos should hopefully clarify the size requirements.

I need 2 sets.... handle, lock, and lock striker that attaches to the frame. Tnx

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3C7EEA68-41ED-400C-BC73-E8C52CE80D93.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 37F61B2E-EDAB-4496-98E4-2959B7BE5036.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2988FDFA-40A2-48E3-B3C3-C04FBDFB8543.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear the 82-055 didn't work for you. You can view our Return Policy here. Based on these pictures, I suspect the 82-003 is the one you wanted. This has a hole spacing of 3-15/16". Take a look and see what you think.

A contractor from Yardley, PA says:
Tnx Bob - yes that will work. Do you also have the striker part that attaches to the frame?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 82-003 comes with a compatible striker (our 89-007). Let me know if you have further quesitons. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.