Sliding door roller

A home owner from Dallas, TX says:
We purchased the door from Lowe's and I believe it is a Reliabilt. One wheel has collapsed because its bearing has broken. The case measures 4.5" x 1 5/8". There are two screw holes on the top of the case.

I apologise that I did not photograph the door with the roller assembly installed but I had to reinstall the door before I discovered your website. I was unable to find a replacement locally.

If you do not have this style, can you identify the manufacturer by the mark?

Thank you!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220305_171702~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220305_171733~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220305_171755~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220305_172612.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I recognize this roller. It's a very old style that unfortunately hasn't been made in a long, long time. We don't currently sell anything that can replace the whole assembly.

That said, we do sell replacement wheel kits that you may be interested in. See our 81-266 (1-1/4" diameter) and 81-272 (1-1/2" diameter). Assuming the wheel is the only thing that needs replacing, these may be worth considering.

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.