Sliding door roller

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Sliding door roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 78A82204-EAC6-4A34-BE99-7A9F8F232F3F.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 23-006 and 23-007 . These are Stanley rollers that replace Acme rollers with 7/8" wheels. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if either match up to your original hardware. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at