Sliding door rollers

A quick learner from Palm Beach Gardens FL says:
I have several doors that need to have the rollers replaced. They are aluminum doors marked Miller Industries, Miami FL/MILDOOR. Do you know what replacement heels I can use?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't say for sure. Miller aluminum doors have used our 81-257 in the past, but that's no guarantee that this is what you have. You would need to remove your roller from the door and compare it to our 81-257 to confirm. Alternatively, you can remove it from the door and show us a few pictures. That would help us find a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)