Sliding door rubber part to keep doors in track

A quick learner from Stoutsville, Ohio says:
Hello, I need the rubber parts that keep the doors in the tracks. Here are pictures of my door hardware. Please tell me what to order. Also, here is a picture of the green label on the inside of the doors.
Bifold hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you reference the rubber part that keeps the doors in the track. Are you talking about the nylon cap on the pin? Does it look like our 21-117? We carry the new style Peachtree door pins that you may want to look over. See the list I made on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at