Sliding door track cover for my Pella door

A home owner from Seekonk, MA says:
I have an older (1980's) Pella sliding glass door that I will be replacing the rollers with your 81-249. The outer dimensions are the same as the old roller. The only difference I see is the nut for the height adjusting screw looks different but I do not see that as an issue.

I also would like to put a cap on the track since it has a sag in the middle. Other than the difference in length, your 80-103 cap says it is 0.025" thick and the 80-102 is 0.018" thick. I need a 65" long piece so I could use either. What is preferred?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should use our 80-102 track cover. Since you have deep valleys on your existing track, you might also want to use some epoxy to fill it in before you install the cover.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)