Sliding door track hardware

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I had to remove a closet sliding door. One of the locking latches that holds the door in place with the sliding pin in the track broke off. Now the door will not stay in place and falls off the holding pin. I am trying to locate a replacement latch. Our home was built in 1997. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Here are pictures of what I have.

Thank you,
John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0916200750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0916200750a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0916200751.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this very busy season, John. I wanted to let you know I'm looking into this with one of my senior colleagues, and we'll let you know as soon as we can if we have replacements for this hardware. Many thanks. 

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks Bob for helping with this.
John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your correspondence. Your roller assembly looks very similar to our 23-193 7/8" quad roller set. It doesn't have the nylon housing, but look and compare to see if it could possibly work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.