Sliding door weatherstripping

A home owner from Wisconsin says:
My main concern is how to reduce the draft coming from the track. More concerning is the draft coming through the small cutout area to the left of the adjustment holes. Both of those areas on the top and bottom of the door are letting in more air than both tracks. I have included a picture of a small area where I can see to the outside. Is there some sort of weatherstripping for those areas? I'm wondering if maybe the wool pile that goes all the way from the top to bottom of the sliding door is just supposed to be extended into those areas? I can feel the wool pile extended into the area of the bottom cutout but there is still a large draft coming through.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 80-042 and 80-043 draft plugs used on Silver line vinyl patio doors. These are attached to the stationary door top and bottom to keep out the draft. Not sure what brand doors you have, and I am not sure they will fit your make door, but take a look to see if you can adapt them to your door. We also carry the 80-046 sliding door guide used on International doors. These attach at the top of the sliding door. See if these can be used on your sliding door. And lastly we have stick on type weather stripping like the 58-180 and the 58-184. These are actually used on a Swing type door. See if you can cut and fill in some of your gaps with these type parts.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.