Sliding glass door handle

A home owner from Ohio says:
I cant find any identifying Mark's on the frame. The glass is labeled Herculite. The wThe latch knob, a slider that goes between the green and red dots is lost. I need a new handle/lock assembly. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191228_081715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191226_152752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191226_152804.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191226_152139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191226_152209.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your old handle set isn't made anymore, but I've been told by many customers that our 82-036 works well as a substitute. It has a hole center spacing of 6-9/16", which should match up to your original. The only major functional difference is that ours has a double hook latch instead of a single hook latch, but since it comes with its own keeper that won't be an issue. Look it over and let me know what you think.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.