Sliding glass door handle

A home owner from Thornton says:
The inside handle is wooden but the metal part that screws to the door is gray. On the outside, the handle is white. On the outside handle it says SASHCONTROLSINC with the number PT 1963 and then a number 2 a little farther down. The metal part is broken and I need to replace it.
Thanks!
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Would you be able to show us the rest of the handle plate? Much of it is broken off, and I'd like to see how it locks the door, either through a hook latch like our 82-003, or through a lever that interacts with a mortise lock. Can you also tell me the installation hole spacing, center-to-center?
A home owner from CO says:
Unfortunately, the rest of the handle has been lost so I can't show you any more of it. However, I
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. It looks like your door uses an internal mortise lock. That third picture itself closely resembles our 82-035. Start with that and see if you could get it to work.
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.