Sliding glass door handle/loc

A handy person from Frisco Colorado says:
These pictures aren't the best. We can't find any marking on the door. It is a standard patio sliding glass door with a simple cam locking mechanism. The little lever (hard to see in the photos) is glued now but keeps breaking. Can you tell by this or do we need to disassemble and send updated photos
Sliding patio door handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for choosing SWISCO.com. Please take a look at our 82-009A. Compare its measurements to yours and let us know if it could work for you.
A professional from CA says:
The projection on this handle looks longer than 82-009A.
If your door has a bit of play when locked, it shouldn't matter.
Tom, What is the length of the red line in this picture?
door space
A quick learner from Frisco Colorado says:
Tom,thanks for the suggestion. It looks like the handle you suggested would work ...if I look at the first 3 pics and measure for the mounting screws. Sorry for failing to visualize the 4th picture. Can you explain what I'm seeing there and the significance of the call out measurement?
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
I agree with our friend from California, the 82-009A may not have the reach you need. See our 82-082, as well, this may be a closer match.
Close up view of 82-082
Close up view of 82-082
The fourth picture in our 82-009A store page shows how far the handle sticks out from the door. I hope that clears things up!
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.