Sliding glass door hardware

A home owner from New York says:
I am looking to replace sliding glass door hardware that has two mechanical locking points. The lock that is located next to the handle activates two pins that extend (or retract) into the track located on the top or bottom of the door. The metal receiving mechanism for the pin can be seen in the photos in the bottom and top track of the door. To be clear, there is no attachment point or
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your handle is no longer available, as it has been discontinued by the manufacture. I suggest taking a look at our 82-035 handle set and considering it as a substitute. You will first need to see if you can drill new mounting holes in the door that do not interfere with the locking mechanism already in place. Also check to see if the turn lever in the 82-035 is as long as the one in your handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)