Sliding glass door keeper

A handy person from Los Angeles says:
I'm looking for a very specific sliding door keeper. The hook part has to be narrow not wider than 3/8" and need to protrude no less than 1/2". I'm wondering if the following item listed on your site will fit "Sliding Glass Door Keeper, 9/16" Wide" however I don't see the dimension for the depth (protrusion) of the hook

Dan
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan. Are you referring to our SWISCO 89-014? If so, then the total depth--including the hook--is approximately 13/16". Does that match your own? Unfortunately, I can't say for sure what you have without seeing a sample picture. Let me know!
A handy person says:
I'm interested in the clearance between the base of the hook and it's inner edge (the gap of the hook) and not too much with the hook's length itself. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That gap is approximately 5/16".
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.