Sliding glass door part.

A quick learner from USA says:
This part is to a sliding glass door. I'm remodeling a house built in 1964. I believe this door is original to the house. There are 2 of these assemblies. The panel that they go under is a 4 foot panel. There is not a brand name on the door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry, your photo is very unclear. I'm not sure what this is. What is its function? Where does it install? Is there all there is to it, or has more of it broken off? Could you send us a clearer photo of an undamaged photo of this part?

A quick learner from USA says:
This part goes underneath a 4-foot sliding glass panel to a sliding glass door I do not know if it's broken or not but I can say that it needs a new wheel it looks like the screws to it may have been stripped I have two of these one I cannot get off the door it goes underneath the door fits on the track and allows the door to slide I am including pictures one is of the side , one is from the rear, one is from the top and one is from the bottom please let me know if you can help
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I haven't been able to find anything like this. Looking at your photos, I'm wondering if this roller you show could be just the interior part of a complete roller housing. Is there more to it than what we see here? Take a look at the 81-036 roller. See if your roller is like this one. You could also just replace the wheel and axle on your existing roller. Take a look at the list I made for you on this page.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.