Sliding glass door part

A handy person from Lowell, MI says:
This is the hook that attaches to the outside frame and when the door is closed it hooks and holds the door locked. The hook on the end broke and I can't seem to find this when searching the web. Any assistance on what this is called would be appreciated. I also sent you an email asking if you carry screen slider locks. Picture is also attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door hook latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named patio door hook latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for writing in. For your keeper, take a look at our 89-001. I'm not familiar with the other part you show here. I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look at it. We will be in touch shortly!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately we weren't able to identify a replacement part for your window screen latch. We suggest contacting the window dealer that installed your windows. I'm sorry we couldn't be of greater assistance. Best of luck with your repair!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.