Sliding glass door tracks needed

A handy person from Chula Vista CA says:

Hello,

I have a sliding door track and a sliding screen door track (photos with measurements enclosed) that are about 7.5 ft long and are both in dire need of replacement. I do not know the manufacturer of the door. If you could help me replace these two tracks I would be most grateful, the rest of the door is in great shape and about 20 years old, all it needs is new tracks and it will probably go another 20 no problem.

Thank you,

Mark

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry exact replacements for the screen door tracks shown in your photos but we do carry the 80-110 top and 80-111 bottom tracks. Please note that these install using screws. Take a look and see if the specifications shown on our product pages might work for your repair. 

If you need a new patio door track as well, take a look at the 80-106. All of our tracks come in 6' lengths, so you would need to purchase a second of each track to cut down to size if you decide to give them a try. Just keep in mind they the parts can't be returned once they are modified. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.