Sliding impact glass door handles

A handy person from South Florida says:
I can not find any identification marks on these doors or the hardware. They are impact glass and were installing in about 2015. I've had several handles fail and need to replace. Any help here will be much appreciated. Thanks!

C
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB46CDE2-B5A8-4A9A-873E-8AD6C3AB2C2B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EA769F51-350C-4EB8-827E-E241C4170F4C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B9F626CE-7509-4124-8A4D-2EB5939A14EA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out!

I recommend carefully reviewing and comparing part 82-080 (the keyed version is part 82-081). Take a look at the dimensions on the diagram, shown below, to confirm that this is the replacement you'll need:

Dimensions for 82-080
Dimensions for 82-080

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

A handy person from South Florida says:
Thanks for the super quick response Bob. That sure looks right. The only issue I see is that the listings for the 82-080 and 82-081 state that they are good for doors up to 1-3/8" thick. My impact doors are 1-1/2" thick. Can I just use the fasteners from my failed hardware? Thank you again.

C
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Using the old screws should work in place of the ones provided.

You may also need to use the old thumb latch. 

Let me know if this helps.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.