Sliding mirror doors tracks

A quick learner says:
As you can see these tracks are a mess and need to be replaced. please let me know if you have a 47inch track that i could purchase
Thanks
Bonnie
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Bonnie. Please take a look at our 23-270 bottom track. Do you think you can use this in placed of your current track? Let us know. 

A quick learner says:
Does this track come 48 inches and 3 inches wide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we do not have a version of this track that is 48". I don't think that inch will make a difference, as long as you center the track when you install it. If you absolutely must have 48", you could use our 23-271 and then trim the excess down with a hacksaw.

As for overall width, I'm afraid we don't have this style in 3". As long as the rail-to-rail spacing is the same as ours (1-21/32") then it should work fine.

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.