Sliding patio door handle replacement kit

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
I've managed to break both handles and haven't been able to figure out the brand/replacement model.

https://www.swisco.com/Sliding-Door-Handle/pd/Patio-Glass-Door-Replacement-Locking-Handles/82-003 looks like a good candidate.
Does that kit come with both door handles?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210320_172611548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210320_172621715.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210320_172658515.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 82-003 or 82-055 look promising; it depends on the hole spacing of your original handle set. Compare to see which matches best. I am afraid we do not sell 'dummy' handles, or rather, the handles on the door that doesn't have the locking lever, so you'd need to buy a second set to replace your old dummy handles. 

A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Thanks for the confirmation about the dummy handle.
I would just have to re-use the latching hardware in the sliding door if I got a dummy handle then?
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.