Sliding patio door lock

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I have a patio door lock that broke off and this lock is attached to the back of the sliding patio door. I would appreciate if you can help me to locate an identical part like the one in the pictures. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WhatsApp Image 2018-05-16 at 11.53.23 PM (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I've never seen this kind of hardware before. Can you show me where it installed? I'd like to see the complete lockset if possible. Do you also know who made your door? That may provide a strong clue.

A quick learner from Patio Door says:
I don't have the patio door model name or the manufacturer but I have taken some extra photos on the lock where it is supposed to fit on the patio door. It is a door lock that is attached at the top rear of the door. Please let me know if you need any more information.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your type of security latch is no longer available. We suggest something like our 80-027 or 80-029 safety lock, which are used in many hotels as an extra lock for their patio doors. I'm sorry we can't offer anything closer to your original.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.