Sliding patio door lock

A home owner from Brockway Pa says:

I have a patio door lock that I lost the keys. Therefore I need to replace it. I read that you request that photos be taken assembled and disassembled. I have photos of assembled however with it being winter I really need to wait for warmer weather. Or can you tell just by my assembled photos what we need to purchase from your company. Thank You Jeff

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We can try to make a determination with the part assembled, but I can't make any guarantees. Let's have you send us some photos and we will go from there. 

I hope these photos assist you. This is a follow up on my searching for replacement with keys. If needed I can call your business next week referencing this door. If needed I can remove when the weather breaks and contact you. Thank You Jeff

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 638277F1-091B-4D18-86D6-6AB45460B2D1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A909309-C264-4C5B-8AEA-F0DEE2DC93E2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0FF62A0-5836-4712-8148-3B5B1BC5C41F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! I don't think any of that will be necessary. I believe the 82-310 may be all you need to repair your door. Let me know what you think!

Tom I trust your expert judgement. How do I order this replacement. I believe by calling your business will get this in motion. Thank you for your quick response. I will be in touch. Thank You Jeff

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You could call us or you can place your order directly on our site. All of our products can be added to your cart directly from their store page. Either way works!

Thanks for considering us and please let me know if you have any other questions.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.