Sliding patio door weatherstripping

A home owner from Gardiner, NY says:
Unknown manufacturer. Installation sometime in the 90's or 00's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1BE36BF7-8AC0-4B9F-BE97-98130579326C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I can't be certain without a clearer shot of this seal's end profile. For now, compare the cross-section dimensions to our 58-181. Let us know if this differs in any way. 

Profile view of 58-181
Profile view of 58-181
A quick learner from 60477 says:
I Have the exact same patio door as in these photo's. it is a "Pella Designer" series patio door.
I am also looking for the weather stripping.. below are the photos including the serial number..
Hopefully that will help..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Serial.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211120_064138.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211120_064200.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211120_064228.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that I can't ID what you have from these photos. In order to assist, we will need to see a clear picture of the end profile, which Bob mentioned in his prior response. The video below will go into more detail as to what we mean when we say this.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.