Sliding screen door handle replacement part

A home owner from Santa Rosa, California says:
Milgard logo is on glass door and screen handle. Handle is black, 3-1/2" high, 2-1/2" wide, and about 3/8" deep (each half is 3/8" deep), with a 1/2" notch on the inside where the latch lies along the metal edge of the screen door. The one I need is on a door that opens to the left from inside the house; the latch is on the right of the door as you face outside. There are two sets of screw holes. Those on the inside are 3" apart, those on the outside are 2-1/2" apart. The screw holes are between 1/8" and 3/16" from the long edge of the latch.

Unfortunately the broken latch was removed and I do not have it. The photos are of the same latch on a different door that opens in the opposite direction from the one whose latch I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6731.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_f16.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_f15.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

We do not carry your exact handle, but please review the dimensions of our 83-113. The inside pull measures 3" installation screw hole center to center and the outside pull measures 2-1/2" installation screw hole center to center. Please review all dimensions below to see if this could work for you! 

Detail of 83-113
Detail of 83-113
Steel latch 83-113
Steel latch 83-113
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.