Sliding screen door latch. Also looking for weather strip.

A home owner from Joshua Tree says:
Hi,

I'm attaching 2 photos of a screen door latch. I need the striker or receiving end for this latch.

I'm also looking for a vertical weather seal that runs up and down the screen door and runs along the glass outside.

Thanks for your help!

Simon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210224_201507963.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210224_201453429.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Simon. I can't really get a good look at your latch in this photo so I'm not sure what keeper you need. Assuming I'm looking at it right, you may be able to use a keeper like our 85-011, but that's an educated guess. Without the original to have as a reference there's no way to be 100% sure.

As for the weatherstripping, I'll need you to remove a sample of each and show me a clear picture of their end profiles. The video below will show you what I mean.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.